Thursday, August 30, 2007

What A Special Day !!!

Today my old mice just passed away =(


and i got a new Laser mice PEW PEW !!


Another special thing for today is that , for sometime I haven't see any cockroaches in my house but today I killed more than 4 adults which is very rare to happen . Besides that they are soooo powerful. They still survived after I spray aerosol on them & even smack them flat with my shoes. No wonder they can survive Atom bombs.

When i was on my way back home I saw a few groups of teenagers riding they bikes together in a raid group which is 40 or more people carrying Malaysian Flag , then I wonder what's so fun about it ? Then I saw the answer for myself , they ride with bicycle when they were small so they ride bigger 'bicycle' when they can =P

And lastly HAPPY BIRTHDAY MALAYSIA !!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Sasi a.k.a Saz said...

"They still survived after I spray aerosol on them & even smack them flat with my shoes. No wonder they can survive Atom bombs." LOL

You saying your smaking of your shoes is more powerful that A-bomb ???


and mice is plural for mouse :P

Pongs said...

LoL , well.....smacking them flat and they managed to wingle their legs :S

Sasi a.k.a Saz said...

ehhh you call that survive.. :P --- dying in agony la.. LOL

Mogg said...

elok la !

we also celebrates our merdeka well.

almost drunk feeling.

was on the raod and merdekaing.

as some would put it.

GG.

grats MY on 50yrs of independence.

GG.

Dan said...

u need separate formula to kill those kacuaks one. Not same with the one for nyamuk. If u bagi them the nyamuk one...is like trying to kill humans with deodarant sprays...will make them dizzy but wont kill.

Netx time u shop...look carefully. usually got the kaacuaks with the legs facing the sky photo. But that.