Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Watcha Ballz

You don't want one something like this to happen to you =D

Btw I'm still wondering how to sue someone that broken your promise ?

Unless it's written in black & white , really makes me wonder <3 style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(51, 102, 255);">Special FAQ for Me
Why do you want to be a chef ?
Cos I love foods and likes the looks of the people after eating your food ( Well...of course when the food is good & not when they rejected it =P )

What are you going to do ?
By I mean chef is not like a hawker stalls that sell only 1 type of foods but something like 'Choo Char' or a restaurant or hotels.

How are you going the reach your goals ?
Well....not quite sure but I can learn cooking by studying in some sort of schools like one of my old classmate is doing .

When to start ?
By the beginning of next year i guess.....

My biggest ambitions
Is being able to cook all food around the world & have great kitchen so that I can cook it whenever i want.

P.S Thank you guys for all the support <3

2 comments:

Sasi a.k.a Saz said...

Alright ... where are you going start with, i mean what kinda cooking .. Thai Indian Mlay Chinese.. ???

Dan said...

i pledge support until death or all hair dropped due to ajinomoto poisoning.