Thursday, August 2, 2007

Tagged by Mogg @ here


My next post is coming up tomorrow =D


Rules:

Repeat subject header “I’M TAGGED, THEREFORE…”

Copy + paste these rules in your entry

Complete these 15 totally useless statements & questions

Mention who you were tagged by, followed by 3 people who you’ll be tagging

WARNING!

  1. If I was an opposite gender, what would my party clothes be like? I think i will try to wear as less as possible
  1. At 10am this morning, I was… at wonderland

  1. At 10pm tonight, I will be… at my working place waiting to go back at 11pm =D

  1. Who should be the next Malaysian Prime Minister? No offence , but someone who is chinese or indian

  1. If my spouse told me to do without sex for a year, I would… tell her to start counting after I'm dead

  1. If I was a piece of a car, I would be the… radio?

  1. If I was told one day that I would have to give up either 1) anything chocolate OR 2) ever seeing the beach again, for the rest of my life, which one will I give up? I would give up chocalate

  1. Singapore is good for… kiasu people =D

  1. If I could only say 3 words before I die, what would those last words be? Thank you God.

  1. Who would I like to be left on a deserted island with? a genie so that he can grant me wishes

  1. Die by drowning or by fire? Drowning.

  1. What one single thing would you buy with your last RM9.95? Try to apply a credit card =D

  1. If I opened a night club, what would I call it? Tanjong Rambutanz

  1. Don’t cheat: what’s “bulbous”? i really dont know.

15. I think my ass is… precious

1 comment:

Sasi a.k.a Saz said...

Nice one... but a credit card.. dun la , i sell em all my life - its a portal to HELL trust me