Sunday, August 26, 2007

The Reality

I have between 6 to 10 peoples who owes me money but so far only a few of those people will return me the money even I didn't ask them to . Some will even act as if nothing has happen, I really appreciate & respect those who will return something they owe or doesn't belong to them =D
This apply even to virtual item <3

P.S : For those who wants to know what I'm doing or gonna do , I will stop my work soon & play wow while studying to be a Chef . Yes a Chef or cook cos food interest me more than anything else i guess .

3 comments:

Sasi a.k.a Saz said...

OMG WELLL DONE MY MAN -- soo you wanna cook eeehh !!!!!


Ok la you look like a young fatty chef laaa --

Man you make us proud !

Dan said...

WOW...looking forward to your free meals man.....Anyway maybe I'll give u the offer that Bryan turned down :-). Co-own a restaurant!

Mogg said...

eh, i got owe u anything ke ?
if got pls lmk. as u know, i damn forgetfull la. paiseh in advance :0

COOK = good also la.

working at ur old place also good ma :)

work is work imo =)

but lastly wow will welcome u ! heh